BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 23, 2009

Take Time to Laugh....at YOURSELF!

Isn't it funny how we do things, then look back and it is so funny?

This morning, I went to the eye doctor and I got contacts. (had them before, but went back to glasses) When I got home I was online checking email and stuff, I caught myself trying to push my glasses up! :o)

Also, while on the computer, keep in mind it is a laptop, I had my cell phone right beside the computer. I put my had on the cell phone and started moving it like it was the mouse to my computer. NOTHING HAPPENED! I just looked at the computer like something was wrong and started to panic......oh no, my computer is not working right! Then, I realized what I was doing! Well, at least nobody SAW me do this!

See, it's the simple life with the Clayborns, that make me laugh!

4 comments:

House Queen said...

Funny...But we all do that! One time my daddy asked me to help him find his glasses...they were on his face! I love simple life!

Parker's Pa said...

Maybeee -- You are losing it. Ha!!
Come over to our house and we will give you something--the old "stomach virus" and then you don't know whether you are coming or going.
Parker had it--then Tracie--then Joey--then I had it--now Delilah has it--I think Stepanie will be next. I hope Carol don't get it, because then Abby will get it.

Kara said...

So funny! I am very glad to know I'm not the only person who does things like that. I'm bad to put the cordless phone in the fridge, and I have no idea why!?!

House Queen said...

Ok, first of all, now I am laughing because I have a picture in my head of Kara putting her phone in the fridge! Too funny! Now...Keyton has carefully assigned you the letter...W! I think it is so funny the letters he picks because I do not tell him who they are for but he does a great job picking the right letters for the right people! HAHA...wonder what will be one of yours?!?!